Wednesday, June 29, 2011

*...So much to do, So little time...*

So I have been thinking about all of these center ideas that I want to create for my classroom in the fall ! 
I have been taking on alot of novelty cakes these last few weeks and needless to say they have been great inspirations...

Coming soon....
Math Kites
photography by: Kristen Jeffers Photography


Crabby Crustaceans and Shell Friends

And...Are We There Yet?
*A Maps Activity*
I can't wait to get these activities finished...I am hoping they will be a hit with my kiddos. 
"C" is for Cookie
On another note i have been getting a lot of cookie orders lately and I wanted to spread some cookie joy to my blogging buddies!  If you want the perfect sugar cookie cut-out you need to add enough flour to the dough to make the dough dense like playdough! 
Don't worry about taste...the sugar or icing your decorating with will make up for the extra fluff!

Ugh....My Stick Won't Stick!
P.S. if you're wanting cookies on a stick, make a thick cookie cut-out and just as your pulling the cookies off the baking sheet carefully push the stick into the warm cookie...it will shrink around the stick during cooling and keep a firm hold for presentation!

*Happy Summer*
             Mary Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment